Station de Recherches Forestieres, I.N.R.A.-Groupe, Regional de Guyane, B.P. 709, 97387 Kourou Cedex, France
Influence of Plot Shape on Estimates of Tree Diversity and Community Composition in Central Amazonia1
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 662–665, December 1998
How to Cite
Laurance, W. F., Ferreira, L. V., Rankin-de Merona, J. M. and Hutchings, R. W. (1998), Influence of Plot Shape on Estimates of Tree Diversity and Community Composition in Central Amazonia. Biotropica, 30: 662–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1998.tb00106.x
Received 4 September 1996; revision accepted 12 May 1997.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!