Received 24 August 1996; second revision accepted 2 June 1997.
Selective Drought Mortality of Dipterocarp Trees: No Correlation with Timber Group Distributions in Borneo1
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 666–671, December 1998
How to Cite
Becker, P., Lye, O. C. and Goh, F. (1998), Selective Drought Mortality of Dipterocarp Trees: No Correlation with Timber Group Distributions in Borneo. Biotropica, 30: 666–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1998.tb00107.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!