Received 7 January 1996; revision accepted 18 September 1996.
Soil Characteristics and Vegetation Structure in a Heavily Deteriorated Mangrove Forest in the Caribbean Coast of Colombia
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 24–34, March 1998
How to Cite
Cardona, P. and Botero, L. (1998), Soil Characteristics and Vegetation Structure in a Heavily Deteriorated Mangrove Forest in the Caribbean Coast of Colombia. Biotropica, 30: 24–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1998.tb00366.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!