Biological Dynamics of Forest Fragments Project, Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas de Amazonica, C.P. 478, 6901–970 Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil.
Patterns of Genetic Population Differentiation in Four Species of Amazonian Frogs: A Test of the Riverine Barrier Hypothesis1
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 104–119, March 1998
How to Cite
Gascon, C., Lougheed, S. C. and Bogart, J. P. (1998), Patterns of Genetic Population Differentiation in Four Species of Amazonian Frogs: A Test of the Riverine Barrier Hypothesis. Biotropica, 30: 104–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1998.tb00373.x
Received 27 September 1995; revision accepted 1 July 1996.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!