Current address: Kuala Belalong Field Studies Centre, Biology Department, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan 2028, Brunei Darussalam.
Sampling Effects on Food Availability Estimates: Phenological Method, Sample Size, and Species Composition1
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 354–364, June 1999
How to Cite
Hemingway, C. A. and Overdorff, D. J. (1999), Sampling Effects on Food Availability Estimates: Phenological Method, Sample Size, and Species Composition. Biotropica, 31: 354–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1999.tb00147.x
Received 28 October 1996; revision accepted 29 September 1997.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!