Received 27 September 1996; revision accepted 3 December 1997.
Population Structure and Life Cycle of Borassus aethiopum Mart.: Evidence of Early Senescence in a Palm Tree1
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 439–448, September 1999
How to Cite
Barot, S. and Gignoux, J. (1999), Population Structure and Life Cycle of Borassus aethiopum Mart.: Evidence of Early Senescence in a Palm Tree. Biotropica, 31: 439–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1999.tb00386.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!