Department of Forest Resources, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota 55108, U.S.A.
Responses of Tropical Understory Plants to a Severe Drought: Tolerance and Avoidance of Water Stress1
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 570–578, December 1999
How to Cite
Tobin, M. F., Lopez, O. R. and Kursar, T. A. (1999), Responses of Tropical Understory Plants to a Severe Drought: Tolerance and Avoidance of Water Stress. Biotropica, 31: 570–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.1999.tb00404.x
Received 2 May 1997; revision accepted 23 April 1998.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!