Fruit Bats (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) as Seed Dispersers and Pollinators in a Lowland Malaysian Rain Forest1
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 491–502, December 2003
How to Cite
Hodgkison, R., Balding, S. T., Zubaid, A. and Kunz, T. H. (2003), Fruit Bats (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) as Seed Dispersers and Pollinators in a Lowland Malaysian Rain Forest1. Biotropica, 35: 491–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2003.tb00606.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Received 26 March 2003; revision accepted 18 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!