Amphibian Declines in Latin America: Widespread Population Declines, Extinctions, and Impacts1
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 163–165, June 2005
How to Cite
Lips, K. R., Burrowes, P. A., Mendelson, J. R. and Parra-Olea, G. (2005), Amphibian Declines in Latin America: Widespread Population Declines, Extinctions, and Impacts. Biotropica, 37: 163–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.00023.x
Received 10 December 2004; revision accepted 14 December 2004.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!