Received 1 December 2004; revision accepted 5 February 2005.
Amphibian Declines in Brazil: An Overview1
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 166–179, June 2005
How to Cite
Eterovick, P. C., De Queiroz Carnaval, A. C. O., Borges-Nojosa, D. M., Silvano, D. L., Segalla, M. V. and Sazima, I. (2005), Amphibian Declines in Brazil: An Overview. Biotropica, 37: 166–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.00024.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!