Received 7 December 2004; revision accepted 21 December 2004.
Forecasting Climate Change Effects on Salamander Distribution in the Highlands of Central Mexico1
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 202–208, June 2005
How to Cite
Parra-Olea, G., Martínez-Meyer, E. and De León, G. P.-P. (2005), Forecasting Climate Change Effects on Salamander Distribution in the Highlands of Central Mexico. Biotropica, 37: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.00027.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!