Received 5 January 2004; revision accepted 28 October 2004.
Vegetative Phenology and Growth of a Facultatively Deciduous Bamboo in a Monsoonal Climate1
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 343–350, September 2005
How to Cite
Franklin, D. C. (2005), Vegetative Phenology and Growth of a Facultatively Deciduous Bamboo in a Monsoonal Climate. Biotropica, 37: 343–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.00045.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!