Received 24 May 2004; revision accepted 18 March 2005.
Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) Seed Dispersal in an Afromontane Forest: Microhabitat Influences on the Postdispersal Fate of Large Seeds1
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 641–649, December 2005
How to Cite
Gross-Camp, N. and Kaplin, B. A. (2005), Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) Seed Dispersal in an Afromontane Forest: Microhabitat Influences on the Postdispersal Fate of Large Seeds. Biotropica, 37: 641–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.00081.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!