The Effect of Hurricane Iris on the Food Supply of Black Howlers (Alouatta pigra) in Southern Belize1
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 102–108, March 2005
How to Cite
Pavelka, M. S. M. and Behie, A. M. (2005), The Effect of Hurricane Iris on the Food Supply of Black Howlers (Alouatta pigra) in Southern Belize. Biotropica, 37: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2005.03102.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!