Received 21 February 2005; revision accepted 23 May 2005.
Factors Limiting Post-logging Seedling Regeneration by Big-leaf Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) in Southeastern Amazonia, Brazil, and Implications for Sustainable Management†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 219–228, March 2006
How to Cite
Grogan, J. and Galvão, J. (2006), Factors Limiting Post-logging Seedling Regeneration by Big-leaf Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) in Southeastern Amazonia, Brazil, and Implications for Sustainable Management. Biotropica, 38: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00121.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!