Received 15 August 2005; revision accepted 21 October 2005.
Geographic Range, Habitats, and Host Plants of Bromeliad-living Jumping Spiders (Salticidae)1
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 522–530, July 2006
How to Cite
Romero, G. Q. (2006), Geographic Range, Habitats, and Host Plants of Bromeliad-living Jumping Spiders (Salticidae). Biotropica, 38: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00173.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!