Received 5 October 2005; revision accepted 1 December 2005.
Mangrove Seedling Net Photosynthesis, Growth, and Survivorship are Interactively Affected by Salinity and Light1
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 606–616, September 2006
How to Cite
López-Hoffman, L., DeNoyer, J. L., Monroe, I. E., Shaftel, R., Anten, N. P. R., Martínez-Ramos, M. and Ackerly, D. D. (2006), Mangrove Seedling Net Photosynthesis, Growth, and Survivorship are Interactively Affected by Salinity and Light. Biotropica, 38: 606–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00189.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!