Received 23 January 2005; revision accepted 15 December 2005.
Impact of the Little Fire Ant, Wasmannia auropunctata, on Native Forest Ants in Gabon1
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 666–673, September 2006
How to Cite
Walker, K. L. (2006), Impact of the Little Fire Ant, Wasmannia auropunctata, on Native Forest Ants in Gabon. Biotropica, 38: 666–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00198.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!