Received 16 December 2005; revision accepted 27 March 2006.
Bat Diversity and Movement in an Agricultural Landscape in Matiguás, Nicaragua
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 120–128, January 2007
How to Cite
Medina, A., Harvey, C. A., Merlo, D. S., Vílchez, S. and Hernández, B. (2007), Bat Diversity and Movement in an Agricultural Landscape in Matiguás, Nicaragua. Biotropica, 39: 120–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00240.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!