The Influence of Hunting on Antipredator Behavior in Central African Monkeys and Duikers
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 257–263, March 2007
How to Cite
Croes, B. M., Laurance, W. F., Lahm, S. A., Tchignoumba, L., Alonso, A., Lee, M. E., Campbell, P. and Buij, R. (2007), The Influence of Hunting on Antipredator Behavior in Central African Monkeys and Duikers. Biotropica, 39: 257–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00247.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 16 December 2005; revision accepted 25 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!