Effects of Season, Rainfall, and Hydrogeomorphic Setting on Mangrove Tree Growth in Micronesia
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 161–170, March 2007
How to Cite
Krauss, K. W., Keeland, B. D., Allen, J. A., Ewel, K. C. and Johnson, D. J. (2007), Effects of Season, Rainfall, and Hydrogeomorphic Setting on Mangrove Tree Growth in Micronesia. Biotropica, 39: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2006.00259.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Received 17 February 2006; revision accepted 29 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!