An Ant Mosaic Revisited: Dominant Ant Species Disassemble Arboreal Ant Communities but Co-Occur Randomly
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
© 2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 422–427, May 2007
How to Cite
Sanders, N. J., Crutsinger, G. M., Dunn, R. R., Majer, J. D. and Delabie, J. H. C. (2007), An Ant Mosaic Revisited: Dominant Ant Species Disassemble Arboreal Ant Communities but Co-Occur Randomly. Biotropica, 39: 422–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00263.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Received 11 February 2006; revision accepted 31 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!