Behavioral Avoidance of Ultraviolet-B Radiation by Two Species of Neotropical Poison-Dart Frogs
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
© 2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 433–435, May 2007
How to Cite
Han, B. A., Kats, L. B., Pommerening, R. C., Ferrer, R. P., Murry-Ewers, M. and Blaustein, A. R. (2007), Behavioral Avoidance of Ultraviolet-B Radiation by Two Species of Neotropical Poison-Dart Frogs. Biotropica, 39: 433–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00268.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Received 21 April 2006; revisions accepted 29 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!