Herbivory Rate of Leaf-Cutting Ants in a Tropical Moist Forest in Panama at the Population and Ecosystem Scales
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 482–488, July 2007
How to Cite
Herz, H., Beyschlag, W. and Hölldobler, B. (2007), Herbivory Rate of Leaf-Cutting Ants in a Tropical Moist Forest in Panama at the Population and Ecosystem Scales. Biotropica, 39: 482–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00284.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Received 19 September 2005; revision accepted 1 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!