The Role of Mammals in Creating and Modifying Seedshadows in Tropical Forests and Some Possible Consequences of Their Elimination
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
© 2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 316–327, May 2007
How to Cite
Stoner, K. E., Riba-Hernández, P., Vulinec, K. and Lambert, J. E. (2007), The Role of Mammals in Creating and Modifying Seedshadows in Tropical Forests and Some Possible Consequences of Their Elimination. Biotropica, 39: 316–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00292.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Received 12 January 2007; revision accepted 15 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!