Carrying Capacity and Potential Production of Ungulates for Human Use in a Mexican Tropical Dry Forest
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 519–524, July 2007
How to Cite
Mandujano, S. (2007), Carrying Capacity and Potential Production of Ungulates for Human Use in a Mexican Tropical Dry Forest. Biotropica, 39: 519–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00305.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Received 25 November 2005; revision accepted 2 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!