Leaf Decomposition in a Dry Season Irrigation Experiment in Eastern Amazonian Forest Regrowth
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 593–600, September 2007
How to Cite
Vasconcelos, S. S., Zarin, D. J., Da Rosa, M. B. S., De Assis Oliveira, F. and De Carvalho, C. J. R. (2007), Leaf Decomposition in a Dry Season Irrigation Experiment in Eastern Amazonian Forest Regrowth. Biotropica, 39: 593–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00313.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 17 June 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!