Does Height Off the Ground Affect Bird Visitation and Fruit Set in the Pollen-Limited Mistletoe Peraxilla tetrapetala (Loranthaceae)?
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2007
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 122–126, January 2008
How to Cite
Robertson, A. W., Ladley, J. J. and Kelly, D. (2008), Does Height Off the Ground Affect Bird Visitation and Fruit Set in the Pollen-Limited Mistletoe Peraxilla tetrapetala (Loranthaceae)?. Biotropica, 40: 122–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00329.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2007
- Received 12 October 2006; revision accepted 6 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!