Conserving What and for Whom? Why Conservation Should Help Meet Basic Human Needs in the Tropics
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 567–574, September 2007
How to Cite
Kaimowitz, D. and Sheil, D. (2007), Conserving What and for Whom? Why Conservation Should Help Meet Basic Human Needs in the Tropics. Biotropica, 39: 567–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00332.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 15 June 2006; revision accepted 23 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!