Conservation in India and the Need to Think Beyond ‘Tiger vs. Tribal’
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
2007 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 575–577, September 2007
How to Cite
Sekhsaria, P. (2007), Conservation in India and the Need to Think Beyond ‘Tiger vs. Tribal’. Biotropica, 39: 575–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00333.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 12 April 2007; revision accepted 18 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!