Exotic Guavas are Foci of Forest Regeneration in Kenyan Farmland
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 104–112, January 2008
How to Cite
Berens, D. G., Farwig, N., Schaab, G. and Böhning-Gaese, K. (2008), Exotic Guavas are Foci of Forest Regeneration in Kenyan Farmland. Biotropica, 40: 104–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00338.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Received 23 November 2006; revision accepted 22 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!