How Small is too Small? Camera Trap Survey Areas and Density Estimates for Ocelots in the Bolivian Chaco
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 71–75, January 2008
How to Cite
Maffei, L. and Noss, A. J. (2008), How Small is too Small? Camera Trap Survey Areas and Density Estimates for Ocelots in the Bolivian Chaco. Biotropica, 40: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00341.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Received 22 September 2006; revision accepted 5 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!