Palm Community Structure and Land Cover Changes in the San Juan Biological Corridor, Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 44–54, January 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-H. (2008), Palm Community Structure and Land Cover Changes in the San Juan Biological Corridor, Costa Rica. Biotropica, 40: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00342.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
- Received 20 May 2006; revision accepted 12 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!