Fig Wasps: A Staple Food for Ants on Ficus
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 190–195, March 2008
How to Cite
Schatz, B., Kjellberg, F., Nyawa, S. and Hossaert-McKey, M. (2008), Fig Wasps: A Staple Food for Ants on Ficus. Biotropica, 40: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00352.x
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Received 11 December 2006; Revision accepted 26 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!