Roost Site Selection and Site Fidelity in the Neotropical Katydid Docidocercus gigliotosi (Tettigoniidae)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 183–189, March 2008
How to Cite
Lang, A. B. and Römer, H. (2008), Roost Site Selection and Site Fidelity in the Neotropical Katydid Docidocercus gigliotosi (Tettigoniidae). Biotropica, 40: 183–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00360.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Received 19 January 2007; revision accepted 5 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!