Changes in the Status of Lophura Pheasants in Khao Yai National Park, Thailand: A Response to Warming Climate?
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 225–230, March 2008
How to Cite
Round, P. D. and Gale, G. A. (2008), Changes in the Status of Lophura Pheasants in Khao Yai National Park, Thailand: A Response to Warming Climate?. Biotropica, 40: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00363.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 14 November 2006; revision accepted 6 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!