Lack of Interspecific Plant Competition With a Dominant Grass in the Understory of a Lowland Forest in Colombia
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 366–369, May 2008
How to Cite
Stevenson, P. R. (2008), Lack of Interspecific Plant Competition With a Dominant Grass in the Understory of a Lowland Forest in Colombia. Biotropica, 40: 366–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00369.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
- Received 23 March 2007; revision accepted 25 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!