Patterns of Land Cover Change in and Around Madidi National Park, Bolivia
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 285–294, May 2008
How to Cite
Forrest, J. L., Sanderson, E. W., Wallace, R., Lazzo, T. M. S., Cerveró, L. H. G. and Coppolillo, P. (2008), Patterns of Land Cover Change in and Around Madidi National Park, Bolivia. Biotropica, 40: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2007.00382.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Received 15 November 2006; revision accepted 15 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!