Importance of Interhabitat Gaps and Stepping-Stones for Lesser Woodcreepers (Xiphorhynchus fuscus) in the Atlantic Forest, Brazil
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 273–276, May 2008
How to Cite
Boscolo, D., Candia-Gallardo, C., Awade, M. and Metzger, J. P. (2008), Importance of Interhabitat Gaps and Stepping-Stones for Lesser Woodcreepers (Xiphorhynchus fuscus) in the Atlantic Forest, Brazil. Biotropica, 40: 273–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00409.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 2 December 2007; revision accepted 30 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!