Differential Responses to Hunting in Two Sympatric Species of Brocket Deer (Mazama americana and M. nana)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 636–645, September 2008
How to Cite
Di Bitetti, M. S., Paviolo, A., Ferrari, C. A., De Angelo, C. and Di Blanco, Y. (2008), Differential Responses to Hunting in Two Sympatric Species of Brocket Deer (Mazama americana and M. nana). Biotropica, 40: 636–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00413.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Received 31 July 2007; revision accepted 4 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!