Species Composition of Neotropical Understory Bird Communities: Local Versus Regional Perspectives Based on Capture Data
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 85–94, January 2009
How to Cite
Blake, J. G. and Loiselle, B. A. (2009), Species Composition of Neotropical Understory Bird Communities: Local Versus Regional Perspectives Based on Capture Data. Biotropica, 41: 85–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00445.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
- Received 31 January 2008; revision accepted 26 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!