A Preliminary Study of the Temporal and Spatial Biomass Patterns of Herbaceous Vegetation Consumed by Mountain Gorillas in an Afromontane Rain Forest
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January 2009
How to Cite
Ganas, J., Nkurunungi, J. B. and Robbins, M. M. (2009), A Preliminary Study of the Temporal and Spatial Biomass Patterns of Herbaceous Vegetation Consumed by Mountain Gorillas in an Afromontane Rain Forest. Biotropica, 41: 37–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00455.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received 21 May 2007; Revision accepted 31 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!