Are Montane Forests Demographic Sinks for Bornean White-bearded Gibbons Hylobates albibarbis?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 257–267, March 2009
How to Cite
Marshall, A. J. (2009), Are Montane Forests Demographic Sinks for Bornean White-bearded Gibbons Hylobates albibarbis?. Biotropica, 41: 257–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00461.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Received 27 November 2007; revision accepted 19 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!