The Potential of Tree Rings for the Study of Forest Succession in Southern Mexico
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 186–195, March 2009
How to Cite
Brienen, R. J. W., Lebrija-Trejos, E., Van Breugel, M., Pérez-García, E. A., Bongers, F., Meave, J. A. and Martínez-Ramos, M. (2009), The Potential of Tree Rings for the Study of Forest Succession in Southern Mexico. Biotropica, 41: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00462.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Received 30 January 2008; revision accepted 19 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!