Population and Genetic Consequences of Hurricanes for Three Species of West Indian Phyllostomid Bats
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 250–256, March 2009
How to Cite
Fleming, T. H. and Murray, K. L. (2009), Population and Genetic Consequences of Hurricanes for Three Species of West Indian Phyllostomid Bats. Biotropica, 41: 250–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00466.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Received 14 February 2008; revision accepted 28 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!