Deceased 7 March 2008.
Invasive Ants Disrupt Gecko Pollination and Seed Dispersal of the Endangered Plant Roussea simplex in Mauritius
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 202–208, March 2009
How to Cite
Hansen, D. M. and Müller, C. B. (2009), Invasive Ants Disrupt Gecko Pollination and Seed Dispersal of the Endangered Plant Roussea simplex in Mauritius. Biotropica, 41: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00473.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Received 2 May 2008; revision accepted 23 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!