Relative Roles of Disturbance and Propagule Pressure on the Invasion of Humid Tropical Forest by Cordia alliodora (Boraginaceae) in Tanzania
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 171–178, March 2009
How to Cite
Edward, E., Munishi, P. K. T. and Hulme, P. E. (2009), Relative Roles of Disturbance and Propagule Pressure on the Invasion of Humid Tropical Forest by Cordia alliodora (Boraginaceae) in Tanzania. Biotropica, 41: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00474.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Received 18 May 2008; revision accepted 23 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!