Elevational Patterns of Diversity and Abundance of Eusocial Paper Wasps (Vespidae) in Costa Rica
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 338–346, May 2009
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Longino, J. T., Colwell, R. K. and O'Donnell, S. (2009), Elevational Patterns of Diversity and Abundance of Eusocial Paper Wasps (Vespidae) in Costa Rica. Biotropica, 41: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2008.00483.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2008
- Received 14 January 2008; revision accepted 17 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!