Postdispersal Seed Fate of Tropical Montane Trees in an Agricultural Landscape, Southern Costa Rica
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 319–327, May 2009
How to Cite
Cole, R. J. (2009), Postdispersal Seed Fate of Tropical Montane Trees in an Agricultural Landscape, Southern Costa Rica. Biotropica, 41: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00490.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Received 13 April 2008; revision accepted 17 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!