Leaf Chemical and Optical Properties of Metrosideros polymorpha Across Environmental Gradients in Hawaii
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2009 by The Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 292–301, May 2009
How to Cite
Martin, R. E. and Asner, G. P. (2009), Leaf Chemical and Optical Properties of Metrosideros polymorpha Across Environmental Gradients in Hawaii. Biotropica, 41: 292–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00491.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received 19 November 2007; revision accepted 3 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!